5. Dezember 2011

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.





You cannot save people. You can only love them.
-Anaïs Nin




I’ve tried to pray. Sadly, nothing got better. Maybe thing will, I dont know. Sometimes i feel like he doesnt love me, because he made me and is continuing to put me through all of this. I dont know why hes doing it, and its made me doubt my beliefs. LIke ‘How can God love me so much, like eveyrone says, but let me live like this. How can he let all of those people die evey day, hurt all of those people every day.’ I dont get it.












One of the hardest decisions to choose between is whether to give up on something you love, to throw away something you’ve invested so much time and effort in, or to keep holding onto it, as it slowly tears you apart.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen