19. Juli 2011

I want you. Nothing else. Just you.


I know we just met and everything, but I just wanted to let you know that I am going to try really hard to make something out of this. But before we get any further, I should warn you. I'm incredibly awkward, I shutter and fumble over all of my words, I have a huge fear of talking on the phone, and I have so much to say, but I can never find the words or the guts to convey how I feel. I'll be jealous of every girl you look at, but I'll never let you know. I'll eat way more than you, but never complain about feeling "fat", because I'm too scared you'll secretly agree. I'd rather stay home with you on a Friday night and listen to vinyl records than go to some hardcore show. I don't like most people, but I think i might like you. Cliche as it sounds, I'm not perfect, but who knows?
I could be fucking perfect for you.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen