23. Februar 2011

Mein Bester Freund fehlt mir sehr.

Ich hab gewartet und gehofft,
dass der Moment vielleicht niemals kommt.
Dass er einfach vorübergeht.
Oder vielleicht niemals geschieht.



Would you?




















Ich zerreiß deine Bilder.
Ich zerstör deine Sachen.
Ich zerreiß deine Briefe.
Ich verbrenne mein Tagebuch.
Ich zerreiß deinen Kopf.







I try to tell myself that it's really over
That it's just to late for me to go back there
Need to walk away, need to keep my pride, on with my life
Gettin' sick and tired of this situation
Somethin' deep inside just can't seem to face it
I'm not goin' back but somehow I can't say goodbye

Someone needs to tell my heart
Get it to believe that it's over
Tried and tried a thousand times
I'm still here
I can try to walk away but I only seem to end up nowhere





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen